|JPGAvi is used to create a video file, an
animation, with an optional sound track, from either a series or a single bitmap file.
- 99% of the most used bitmap formats are
supported, i.e. JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO,
TIF, PCX, TGA.
- A sound track can be added to the video.
- A thumbnail, preview image, of the
selected bitmap file is displayed,
scrolling through these gives the
illusion of a video file being played.
- The bitmap files can be sorted by date or
- Bitmap files can be selected by dragging
and dropping into JPGAvi.
- Identical bitmaps can be dropped from the
- A list of bitmap files is shown allowing
for a specific sequence of files to be
- A batch processing option is available.
- It is possible just to process the last
few minutes worth of webcam files.
- Processing is carried out in a low
priority thread, so it is possible to
carry on using the PC even if several
thousand bitmap files are being
- The video file being created is displayed
- Automatically creates single avi (video)
files from individual bitmap files.
- The time each frame and/or bitmap file is
displayed can be specified in milli
- The following image manipulations are
- Alter brightness and/or contrast
- Animating a series of bitmaps, one use
has been to animate heart-catheter
- Making a video from the bitmaps captured
by a web camera.
- Making a single bitmap file into an avi
file several seconds long, to place into,
say, a wedding video.
- There is a 30 day time
limit, before it stops working, also the
text "JPGAvi Shareware Version"
is added to each frame of the video file
that is produced.
- Once registered, non
commercial users may install it on any
number of PCs, that they own, at their
home, corporate users must buy a site
licence please see the
page for pricing details.
Windows 98, NT, 2000,
The download size
is less that 1.1B, 2.2MB of disk space is
required for installation.
The program is
shareware, the keycode to remove the text
"JPGAvi Shareware Version" can be
purchased from here.